Obligatory inclusion / directions:
The 1st player of this “game” starts with the topic “6 weird habits/things about yourself” and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “You are tagged” in their myspace comments and tell them to read your blog.
Who tagged you? My hot girlfriend.
I don’t think “six” is enough to list all the weird things I do. Nevertheless, here are the first six that come to mind:
1. I have not worn matching socks in over 10 years. (note: every once in a great while, there is that minute chance that the two random socks I pull out of my drawer happen to look identical, but that is *extremely* rare)
2. Everytime I walk by my mailbox, I have to compulsively check it. Yes, even on Sundays. Even if I just walked by it 10 minutes ago. I don’t know why. Just chalk it up to mild OCD.
3. I can be somewhat obsessive about efficiency, particularly with space-usage and allocation of resources. That might be why I have a degree in accounting and am enrolled in a BS-Chemistry program.
4. I have my own black&white darkroom. It currently has joint custody of the kitchen and bathroom.
5. I feel compelled to debunk urban legends and mistruths wherever I see them. Frequently to the chagrin of some of my chain-letter-fwd-happy friends. (snopes.com, anyone?)
6. I am a strong advocate of Hillmanian / Jungian psychology, particularly with respect to mental pluralism / personification. I currently have 3 or 4 named aspects of over-arching meta-personality.