Sometimes I feel so moved to address something I feel is wrong that I put an open letter out there; often these are sent directly, with the blog post being an open record of the letter.
- Open Letter about Time Warner Cable, Central NY and their lies, sent to the BBB>
- Open letter to the Principal of a Kentucky school about Creationism
- Response letter to an alarmist anti-caffeine organization
- An Open Letter to Andrew Alexander, Ombudsman at the Washington Post (regarding poor fact-checking in a George Will article)
- The Virtue of the “Angry Letter”